System Administrator and Software Developer Internship
We are looking for an outstanding IT Intern with systems administration and software development knowledge to join our innovative team.
In this position, you will have the exciting opportunity to be part of the team that is designing a new concept of Electrical Vertical Take Off and Landing Vehicle for urban mobility. You will be working closely with the aircraft development team.
Duration of the Internship: 4-6 Months
Your main objectives:
- Implement a software development version control solution.
- Adapt and enhance the different codes used for computing aircraft parameters.
- Develop software that will be used during the aircraft development process
Your daily duties:
- Propose and implement a solution for keeping track of the different versions of the software being developed.
- Document the existing pieces of code.
- Manage the existing IT infrastructure.
- Develop new software that will be used by the engineers during the aircraft development process.
- Undergraduate student in final year of IT engineering or similar discipline required.
- Experience using software development version control tools like Github or SVN.
- Knowledge of programming languages like C, Java and Matlab.
- Knowledge of system administration concepts (Windows and Linux).
- High level of self-reliance and an autonomous target-oriented work style is a must
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required
- Good level of English language would be beneficial.
About the company
Imago is a company founded in 2013 with more than 5 years of experience developing aerospace technology. Since 2018, we started designing a new kind of vehicle that could solve many of the traffic-related problems that we experience in our cities. If you want to know more about the company, our concept and the news of Imago, we invite you to visit our webpage www.imago.aero.